- Who is INAP?
- INAP is a leading provider of Internet infrastructure through both Colocation Business and Enterprise Services (including colocation, network connectivity, IP, bandwidth, and managed services and hosting), and Cloud Services (including enterprise-grade AgileCLOUD, bare-metal servers, and SMB iWeb platforms).
- Where is INAP headquartered?
- INAP is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia:
One Ravinia Drive
Atlanta, GA 30346
- On which exchange is INAP traded and what is its ticker symbol?
- INAP is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker symbol "INAP."
- When does INAP's fiscal year end?
- INAP's fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Who is INAP's transfer agent and how do i contact them regarding INAP stock?
- American Stock Transfer and Trust, our transfer agent, maintains all of our stockholder records. The transfer agent is available to assist changes of address or changes in stockholder information. They will also handle issues related to lost or stolen certificates.
American Stock Transfer and Trust
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038 Shareholder relations: 1-800-937-5449
- How do I contact INAP Investor Relations?
- Richard Ramlall
VP, IR & PR INAP
- When did INAP announce a reverse stock split ?
- On November 2, 2017, INAP announced a reverse stock split at a ratio of 1-for-4, which will be effective as of 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 20, 2017.
- After the reverse stock split, what will be the number of outstanding shares?
- As a result of the reverse stock split, the number of shares of INAP's common stock outstanding will decrease from approximately 83.4 million shares pre-split to approximately 20.9 million shares post-split.
- What is the new CUSIP number for INAP common stock?
- The new CUSIP number for the common stock following the reverse stock split is 45885A 409.
- Will there be fractional shares issued or cash paid in lieu of fractional shares?
- No fractional shares will be issued as a result of the reverse stock split. Any fractional shares that would otherwise have resulted from the reverse stock split will be paid in cash in a proportionate amount based on the closing price of the common stock as reported by The Nasdaq Global Market on the effective date of the reverse stock split upon surrender of pre-split stock certificates to INAP’s transfer agent.
- Will shareholders with physical stock certificates need to contact the transfer agent?
- INAP's transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust, which is also acting as the exchange agent for the reverse stock split, will provide instructions to stockholders of record regarding the process for exchanging pre-split share certificates for post-split share certificates and payment for any fractional shares.
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
- Contact Us